The New Blog Page
We all know the importance of a healthy, well balanced diet in our lives and our children, yet why do we need to research about
Fitness testing is simply taking measurements of the body and its responses to exercise so that we can work out where a component of someone’s
Be active. The habits that we develop in our childhood will stay with us for life. Exercise and active play need to be at the
Raising a child can affect, and is affected by everyone and everything around that child, and being good role models and leading a healthy, active
My Blog List
- How lack of physical activity affects your children’s mental health too
- How Exercise Helps ADHD
- Combining Exercise with Family Time
- How do you get the balance between fitness and technology?
- Top 5 Family and Children’s Fitness Events 2020
- Crowdfunder Campaign
- Encourage the kids to eat healthily with these tips
- What is Coyote Kids Fit Club?
- Top 5 Family & Kids Fitness Events 2019
- Boost Stamina in Kids
- Nutrition, like it or hate it why do we obsess about it?
- Bring back Get in Shape Girl from the 80’s!
- How do we measure our Coyote Kids fitness levels and why?
- 10 Free fun and cheap activities for the family!
- 10 Commitments that us as parents should follow to raise healthy children.
- What is worse than being an overweight adult? Being an overweight child.