Today, one out of three children and teens in developed countries are overweight or obese. Those extra pounds put kids at risk of developing serious
The New Blog Page
How do we know what the right balance is for mental stimulation and physical activity within not only ourselves but our children too? It is
Our kids’ nutrition is our responsibility, and getting it right early can set them up for a happy any healthy life. In this article, Jane
My Blog List
- How lack of physical activity affects your children’s mental health too
- How Exercise Helps ADHD
- Combining Exercise with Family Time
- How do you get the balance between fitness and technology?
- Top 5 Family and Children’s Fitness Events 2020
- Crowdfunder Campaign
- Encourage the kids to eat healthily with these tips
- What is Coyote Kids Fit Club?
- Top 5 Family & Kids Fitness Events 2019
- Boost Stamina in Kids
- Nutrition, like it or hate it why do we obsess about it?
- Bring back Get in Shape Girl from the 80’s!
- How do we measure our Coyote Kids fitness levels and why?
- 10 Free fun and cheap activities for the family!
- 10 Commitments that us as parents should follow to raise healthy children.
- What is worse than being an overweight adult? Being an overweight child.