JOIN THE TEAM
Kids Fit Club
More about Fit Club
Coyote is working alongside the current Change4Life campaigns and Get UK Active to help families and children become more active and live a healthier lifestyle. We currently hold classes in Andover, Stockbridge, and Winchester and are always expanding within the Hampshire and Wiltshire region, and will soon have our children’s fitness clubs all across the UK and Internationally.
The current government guidelines taken from the Health Survey of England 2012 state that the Chief Medical Officers recommendations for physical activity in children and young people should be a minimum of 60 minutes of at least moderate intensity physical activity each day.
Evidence for recommendation of the amount of physical activity for health was reviewed in 2010 for the Chief Medical Officers of the four UK countries. Guidelines were published for under 5s stating that physical activity should be encouraged from birth onwards, as it is critical in reducing adiposity; improves bone and muscle strength, motor development and physiosocial health, as well as being important for cardio-metabolic health (blood pressure, blood lipids (fats) and insulin sensitivity).
Ref: The Health and Social Care Information Centre (www.hscic.gov.uk)
Benefits of Fit Club
- Physical fitness for improved mental stimulation
- Better learning concentration in class
- The recommended daily exercise of one hour per day for children
- Children to take a large step in being healthily active at a young age thus preventing negativity and health problems in later life
- The importance of healthy nutrition and lifestyle
- A childrens fitness class that boosts confidence and suitable for all children of all ages and abilities
- Your children will feel part of a happy, healthy and strong community and will make lots of new friends on their active, healthy kids journey
- We provide various change4life content to our pupils as well as our very own healthy journal booklet for them to follow with extra healthy tips and activities to do at home with their family and friends
The Holy Trinity Church
Age: 4-7 yrs
Salisbury and Basingstoke
We are coming to a venue near you very soon. If you would like Coyote in your area get in touch.
Watch this space for more information, and of course do get in touch with us for 2020 launches.
Augusta Park Community Centre
Age: 4-7 yrs
Events and Entertainment
We are available for various events from weddings, corporate family events to charity balls.
Why not add a children’s fitness class to your day? We can guarantee to keep the little ones entertained.
Burghclere Down Community Centre
Age: 3-6 yrs
We offer our Fit Club services to various community centres and projects in the area.
If you would like to set up a community project to get children into leading an active, healthy lifestyle then we can help.
King Arthurs Hall
Age: 4-7 yrs
Pre-Schools and Nurseries
We also provide Coyote Fit Club sessions to various preschools and nurseries in the Hampshire and Wiltshire area.
If you would like us to visit your setting or a brochure of what we have to offer then get in touch!.
We stock a range of items including T Shirts, bags and other goodies. To place an order come and have a chat at your next Coyote session.
Meet the Fit Crew!
My name is Kai
POWER AND STAMINA
My name is Kip
SPEED AND AGILITY
My name is Kelsey
FLEXIBILITY AND STABILITY
My name is Kody
STRENGTH AND MINDFULNESS
Got a question?
We have you covered, simply check out our FAQ page or get in touch.